- Remove protective cap – turn clockwise.
- Attach regulator – turn anticlockwise.
- Turn on gas supply – turn the valve anti-clockwise.
- Check all connections for gas leaks, use soapy water.
If leak is still present, it will look like a cluster of small bubbles.
Turn off the Gas Valve – disconnect the regulator, remove the cylinder to an outdoors area.
- Contact Origin Energy for any assistance or advice.
- Turn cylinder/s off when not being used.
- Keep cylinders upright.
- Keep away from source of heat.
Terminal Operations: 7550003 / 7550004
Service & Installation: 7550007 / 7550009
Police: 111 Vila Central Hospital: 112 Fire Brigade Vila: 22333 or 113
Fire Brigade Santo: 36333 or 113 Ports & Harbour (Maritime) 114
Pro Medical Vila & Santo: 115